There is more to life than just fixing cars. How about being part of a team with their top priority is to ensure safety and long life of our customers' vehicles? At Jerry & Walt's Complete Auto Care, make our business more about people than just about their vehicle...
We're seeking an experienced Service Technician who wants to take their career to the next level. We are an honest, professional family owned business servicing Lane County since 1939. Our shop is busy and continues to grow year after year.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Jerry & Walt's Complete Auto Care's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
If you are drug-free, have experience with general automotive service, and most importantly, have the drive to make a difference, then we invite you to learn more!
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Friendly, easy going work environment
- We work hard but still know how to have fun!
- 5-day work week! NO weekends or evenings
- Competitive pay plans
- Fair work distribution
- Well-equipped 7-bay shop with alignment racks, lifts, and diagnostic tools
Our benefits include:
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Company medical, dental and vision plans
- Training program including ongoing training & ASE certification test reimbursement
- Paid uniform service
- Retirement program
- Employee discount programs
Do you have what it takes? Submit your resume and application with confidence today!